BSSC Privacy Notice
At Bishop’s Stortford Cricket Club (“BSCC” or ”we” or “the Club”) we take your privacy seriously, we only collect and use your personal information to deliver our services to you.
What information do we collect about you
In order to provide you with our services, we require your personal information, this may include:
- contact details such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone and email contact details;
- for junior members your parent/legal guardian contact details;
- specific medical/dietary requirements in relation to playing cricket;
- financial information such as payments for registrations with the Club;
- cricket performance statistics and any disciplinary records;
Captains’ and coaches’ will undergo Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks as part of your role within the Club, therefore with your consent we will also have any relevant criminal records.
Where do we obtain your personal information from
- directly from yourself or your parent/legal guardian
How and why we use your information
We will use your personal information for:
- administration purposes in arranging cricket matches and training;
- dealing with medical needs/specific requirements.
We use your personal information because;
Who we share your information with
- you or your parent/legal guardian have given us your consent;
- it is necessary to provide our services to you.
- local cricket leagues (for registration of players for our senior teams)
- cricket results and scores are uploaded online to Play-Cricket and Pitchero.
- we do not send or store your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
How long we keep your information
We keep your information safe and secure. In accordance with UK Data Protection Law we will securely destroy your contact details one year after you are no longer a member of BSCC.
Your data protection rights
You have a number of rights including; withdrawal of your consent, correction of any incorrect information; receiving a copy of your information; having your information sent to another organisation; erasure of your information.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to exercise any of your rights, alternatively you can find out more information from the Data Protection Regulator (Information Commissioner Office) website www.ico.org.uk.